Enterprise Architecture is a dense subject to get into. Looking into the TOGAF framework can be a daunting prospect. When I started trying to dip my toe into the murky waters of TOGAF I looked for resources which could help guide the way.
In the hopes that others may find them useful, here is the list;
- TOGAF Distilled (YouTube Playlist)
- I’m a sucker for pretty pictures, and the videos from Orbus have some great animations to go through the TOGAF framework.
- Knotion TOGAF 9 Training Video (2 hour overview)
- Great overview touching on all the core concepts.
- Free Introduction to Enterprise Architecture Online Training Course on Open2Study
- Same chap as the YouTube videos, now in online course format! Well worth running through.
- Become an Enterprise Architect with TOGAF 9.1 Part 1 on Udemy
- Costs a couple of quid, but goes into detail on the syllabus for the Foundation course.
- Accelerated Enterprise Architect on Udemy
- Another paid option, but with a bit more emphasis on interactive learning.
Last but not least, it’s probably useful to include a link to the official TOGAF 9.1 documentation.
The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.